Mr Apple NZ is New Zealand’s largest vertically integrated apple grower, packer and exporter. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team of mechanics and ensure our internal customers receive great service. Based at our Whakatu Site you will be involved in assisting with the service and repair of a wide range of horticultural machinery.
• A permanent full-time role to support the workshop team in the day to day maintenance of all orchard machinery
• Supporting best practice in safety, engineering, maintenance and support continuous improvement and overall equipment reliability
• The opportunity to undertake formal trade training for the right person will be available.
To be successful in securing this role you will be/have:
• A great attitude and a willingness to learn new skills.
• Clean and valid Driver’s licence with reliable transport to and from work
• Some mechanical experience preferred but not essential
• A great attitude and a willingness to learn new skills
• Good computer skills
• Works well in a team environment
• Be a reliable and punctual team member
Mr Apple provides tools of the trade with this role and you will be well supported by a great team of people. If you think you have got what it takes to be successful in this role working for an industry leader then please apply online.
Mr Apple is committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Please note applications will only be considered if you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand. You must be a New Zealand citizen, a permanent resident or a holder of a current New Zealand work permit to apply for this job.