Mr Apple NZ is New Zealand's largest vertically integrated apple grower, packer and exporter with 15 of our own orchards, 3 pack houses and several coolstores. We are looking for an exceptional Administrator to manage all administration functions across two of our important business units. For the busy harvest season, February to May you will be working mainly in the Coolstore and from June to January you will support the Workshop and Engineering departments. This role has lots of variety, long hours are required during harvest including some Saturday work and there is flexibility for reduced hours from June to January.
Key functions of the role:
- Data entry of bin consignments and other data
- Use our MAX Inventory system for Inventory management of all bin consignments and Smartfresh treatments in our Coolstore
- Assist and provide support to the teams with scheduling and work planning and other admin tasks as required
- Process supplier invoices and work done by the workshop in a timely manner using the MEX maintenance system
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedules for all plant
- Daily admin tasks involving reporting, completing work orders, audits and other tasks as directed
- Ensure compliance with H&S policies and procedures and update H&S system.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be an exceptional team player and enjoy helping others
- Thrive in a busy fast paced environment where no two days are the same
- Have excellent administration skills, be organised and have the ability to multitask
- Have previous experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word and Office and ideally be at an intermediate level
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to fit into a varied environment
- Have the ability to plan workloads and be organised
- Hold a current full manual driver’s licence
This role offers a large variety with seasonal variations. If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the skills to do it, please apply online. Applications close 27th August 2020.
Mr Apple is committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test. Please note applications will only be considered if you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand. You must be a New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident or a holder of a current New Zealand work permit to apply for this job.